As the 2018-2019 school year is quickly coming to an end, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the activities taking place for our 9th grade students during the final few days of school:
- Thursday, May 9: DEADLINE FOR LAGOON PAYMENT
- Wednesday, May 22: DEADLINE TO PAY/CLEAR FINES to go to Lagoon and receive yearbook on last day.
- Thursday, May 30: At 8:00 am the ninth graders will have donuts & milk and then load the buses around 9:00 am for Lagoon. They will arrive back at Riverview around 5:00 pm.
- Monday, June 3: Regular Schedule No Plus Time.
- Tuesday, June 4: At 9:15 am. ninth graders will be dismissed for a slide show and awards in the auditorium. At noon they will be served lunch in the park and then be released at 12:30 pm to go to the Carnival.
- Wednesday, June 5: Last day of school. School 7:55 am to 12:00 noon. Refunds and yearbooks will be distributed during first period in the park. The ONLY students allowed in the building will be those still needing to pay fines and/or purchase a yearbook. The doors will open at approximately 8:30 am.Students should only bring a pen for yearbook signing. Please discourage them from bringing any nuisance items. Students who disrupt any activities throughout the week may be excluded from activities. At noon the building will be locked. Students who are absent or sent home for any reason may pick up their yearbook on Monday, June 10. They will have one week to pick up their refunds and yearbooks. All fines must be paid to receive yearbooks.
DRESS CODE WILL BE ENFORCED!