Free Weekly ‘SCS Parent Summit’ Zoom Call – Wednesday Nights 6-7pm
SummitCounselingSolutions.com offers free training for parents/guardians to develop awareness, recognize change, get support, and learn tools and tricks for navigating common struggles with raising teens. This class is free to anyone in the community.
- To get access to the class you’ll need to request to be added to our email list – simply email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and put ‘Add me to the SCS Parent Summit Email’ in the subject line.
Parent Summit Topics:
- Distress Tolerance: Managing Family Stress in Healthy Ways
- Finding a Middle Path: Balanced and Dialectical Parenting
- Emotion Regulation: Staying Emotionally in Control
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Maintaining Healthy Family Relationships & Meeting Needs
- DBT-based Parenting Systems that Improve Behavior
Helping Families Learn to:
- Communicate & Resolve Conflict in Healthy Ways
- Develop Awareness
- Recognize Effort and Progress
- Manage Expectations