751 Tripp Lane, Murray, UT 84123
Mr. Jim Bouwman
Mr. Earl Kauffman
The school opens for students at 7:25 A.M. Classes run from 7:55 A.M. to 2:40 P.M. each day except Wednesday, which is Preparation Day with school hours until 1:40 P.M.
Riverview Junior High serves approximately 775 students from 7th through 9th grades.
Students promoted from Riverview attend Murray High School.
Red & White
Mission Statement & Goals:
Our mission is to create a developmentally responsive middle level school that nurtures each student’s progress physically, emotionally, and intellectually.
- Student learning is the primary purpose and central goal of our school.
- Every student is a valued individual who’s academic, technological, and artistic success is encouraged and recognized.
- A variety of academic opportunities and educational experiences which accommodate multiple learning styles is provided for all students.
- Instruction and curriculum develop responsible citizenship and character that reflects accepted community standards.
- Students are prepared and motivated to become confident, self-directed, life-long learners in a rapidly changing world.
- Students participate in a variety of physical activities that develop fitness and habits of healthy living.
- A safe, secure, and supportive learning environment is maintained.
- Our school community honors diversity, promotes cultural awareness, and practices acceptance of self and others.
- Students, parents, school staff, and community members are committed to on-going assessment and continuous school improvement procedures.